Thursday, October 14, 2004

Knitting notes MIA

I am in a slight panic mode since yesterday afternoon when I discovered the book I am writing patterns and anything else regarding knitting in, missing.

See, I am working as a volunteer in a school library. Said library moved this summer to another room which is at the moment in state of disarray - to say the least. Yesterday I went there to meet other volunteers and get the bookshelves up and ready again. I was the first to arrive and thought it would be a good idea to make a to-do list (I am making lists for everything, I am a listmaniac) so I took out my book to get some paper...and that's all I remember. I bet I just left my precious book on the table and hope no one will touch it until tomorrow morning when I volunteer again. If I'd had the time I would have gone today to pick it up (it's got to be there, any other possibility is none!) but since that is out of the question I just have to sit it out.

No comments: