Wednesday, October 06, 2004

One-knitter-household again

My Mom has left for Germany today. I know I will miss her but that's just how it is when you live a continent away from the rest of your family. After all, I am 34 years old, I don't need my Mommy around but it would be nice to see her more often. Actually, I know I couldn't live with her on a daily basis, it would drive me nuts (and her, too!).

Come tomorrow I will be able to knit, knit, knit all day long if I choose so, maybe I can post huge progress on all my projects soon. Ah, well, who am I kidding...but, Rolf's birthday is coming up and I plan to finish the "I-won't-wear-it"-vest til then. My taste can't be too bad after all because yesterday I bought a shirt for him and he really likes it. And, I can start knitting on my Mom's TTT with a twist again, that has been sitting in the closet for the last 16 days and will be happy to see the sun once more...

No comments: