1. "Your eyes are not that young and flexible anymore. You HAVE to wear your glasses ALL THE TIME." - Thanks, Doc!
2. Being hissed at by a pissed off, fat raccoon sleeping in a niche above the BBQ when preparing it for dinner (the BBQ, not the raccoon). Uttering a shriek that sends your husband into a laughing fit and then sending him out to deal with the problem.
3. Getting up - no, sorry, racing up every night at least once to close the windows because we got skunked again, while my husband apparently sleeps happily through any of that. (He will testify that I can smell one molecule of skunk stink and rise out of REM sleep in a second.)
4. Watching the weather channel upping the Humidex every day a little bit more.
5. Beautiful gifted "Mountaincolors Bearfoot". (pic to follow)