Thursday, April 05, 2007

Today is tomorrow, and tomorrow is just another day

I'm so glad of my self-deprecating sense of humor. Otherwise I'd be thoroughly humiliated. As it is I couldn't care (much) less.



Why, yes, we are silly like that. ("We" as in Veronik and I, I haven't gone that daft yet.)



Detail of front.

Pictures taken in natural light by Veronik who probably agrees that modeling is not a job I should do. (No, she cannot be blamed for the late appearance of these on my blog, they were actually taken March 19th.)


Something here and there

Ever have a question that could be answered with "yes" or "no" but have no one to ask? Here's the solution.

I have the German version, and while I don't believe it's accurate, it's fun. Sometimes with surprising matches.


Finally, there's this:


It started snowing yesterday and just wouldn't stop before there was actually A LOT of snow on the ground. Slushy wet snow that won't last long, but still snow. My fifth April in Montreal and I am still not comfortable with it.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I love the colour and yarn you've chosen for the Bonsai tunic. What yarn did you use?