Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Heads up down

I had a very satisfying doctor's appointment today - my bed rest is rescinded and I'm supposed to walk 45 minutes a day. I wonder if shopping for baby counts as walking?

A bit more than a week ago I had the feeling that something is happening in my now quite big belly - the movements felt different and two days ago I thought there was a foot sticking out right under my rib cage. Turns out I was right and Egg is now positioned with her head down. That's textbook timing, couldn't be better. She's lying with her back towards my back, that means I can feel her movements a lot and the chance of a limb sticking out is quite big.

Can I just say it again: No more bed rest!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for mobility! Can't wait to see the baby.

spajonas said...

that's great news!

Montreal Mama said...

Glad to hear that your bedrest is lifted!

Hope you're doing well!

Can't wait to see what she looks like!

Anonymous said...

of course shopping counts!!! get busy!!! go buy the absolute cutest thing you see! maybe two!!! a girl's gotta look good!!
wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Great news! Good for the two of you. Have fun shopping!

Anonymous said...

Shopping counts. But remember its only 45 minutes. This of course means you need to shop every day. Today for baby. Tomorrow for you. Next for baby. etc.
Wonderful news!

Marianne said...

Yay! Fantastic news!

Yes, shopping counts, should anyway, just remember to take it easy, take great care, I'm thinking Barb B. has the right idea.

Anonymous said...

So very glad to hear the good news....

Jennifer Lori said...

Mazel Tov!

Unknown said...

fantastic news !
Congratulations to you

Julie Ridl said...

Spectacular news, Mona! You must be.... not reading this, but up and out somewhere. Enjoy!