Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yes, she's Canadian, but...


And that's what you get when the relatives get silly!

We have been in Germany for 10 days now and as ever, the big picture is pretty much the same, but boy, little things change.

The climate hasn't been kind to me, first I got my allergies back and then a cold with a vengeance. And a cough. I so despise coughs. (Especially when you can't take much because of nursing...) But the weather has been great.

Egg didn't take too well to the time difference, sleep at night is still a bit touch and go. Otherwise she's charmed everyone, of course. Grandma is deeply in love with her.

4 comments:

CT said...

She looks so cute! impossible not to love her!

I hope you get better soon, it is awfull to have allergies. And jetlag too? poor you! poor Egg!

Unknown said...

LOVE the hat ! overwhelmingly cute. I bet people walk by Mademoiselle and just cry because she's so lovely. Especially in that Fetching hat!

Montreal Mama said...

Love the pics!
Hope you're having a great time in Germany! See you soon!

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Love the hat! She's adorable.