Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tag is me

Nadine tagged me while I was in San Diego at TNNA - which, of course, will influence one answer just a little bit...

4 places you've lived:
Wörth, Germany
Karlsruhe, Germany
Frankfurt, Germany
Carbondale, Illinois

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
Clerk in invoicing
Sales assistant in a department store
Job in supply chain management
Doing inventories in supermarkets

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over: Just four?
My Cousin Vinny
Pride and Prejudice (BBC, 1995)
The Lord of the Rings (Trilogy)
The Replacement Killers

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
Gilmore Girls
House
Grey's Anatomy
That 70's show

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
Edingburgh, Scotland
Göteborg, Sweden
London, England
Victoria, B.C., Canada

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
Go fug yourself
Google
Amazon.ca
a lot of knit-blogs

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
Chocolate
Pumpkin Pie
Brownies
Pizza

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
San Diego (perfect temperature, sunny, blue sky, need I say more?)
My bed (four days of trade show takes it out of you)
In Germany for a visit
?

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging:
Deawn (she'll find the "where would you rather be" easy)
Go, tag yourself!


Here's a little teaser of what is to come.


Palmtrees! And 16°C in January.


Stories about yarn and people in the yarn business. Don't expect pictures of the people, though. I am way too shy to just photograph them or ask to be photographed with them.

And, my personal "Personal Threads" story. Especially for you, Miss D.!!

1 comment:

Dana S. Whitney said...

I love San Diego, too. Oh, and the temperatures are about the same here in Dallas... AND there's a Dick's Last Resort (but no palm trees.) There's going to be a fiber festival here in April, so let me know if you want to re-cap Dicks. (No wool required here in April, either... although water-proof might be a good idea... you can never tell.)