Sunday, September 10, 2006

Not this year

For the first time in four years (ever since I moved to Montreal) I am going to miss the Vermont Sheep and Wool Festival. And just because this year it is not at the beginning of October but earlier and I didn't check and didn't make plans and...will say: hindsight is 20/20.

Have you started your Christmas knitting yet? I did, and I fear as a consequence I won't post a lot of pictures of knitting in the upcoming weeks. Or maybe I'll find some more old crap I can finish (ha, of course I can) and show off...maybe.

2 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Bah. You can show us some pictures. In fact, it'll all be a tease to the recipients. Do you have a macro on your camera? Take pictures of the work in progress, but take it close up. Just show us a bit of the stitch pattern. Let us see the detail of the fiber and whatnot. Let the whole frame be filled with yarn.

Anonymous said...

I missed the sheep and wool fest too! I was too busy to go - but I will try and go next year. It sounds sooo fun...more alpacs, sheep and wool then I could imagine I hear.