Thursday, May 01, 2008

Things you don't really need to know

I don't have anything to blog about. So here's some random info you don't really need.

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary.

My sister is pregnant, too. Her due date is exactly 13 days after mine. No, we didn't plan it that way.

My brother is getting married tomorrow. Writing this I suddenly understand how weird that is.

The 'nursery' is still full of crap I don't know what to do with and where to put it.

I haven't bought a single thing for the baby yet.

I can't think of anything else to add.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your beloved.
Congratulations to your sister..
AND your brother :^D

The nursery... you have a 'few' days to get it ready, eh? hee. I love the 'babystrology'.

Montreal Mama said...

Happy Anniversary! All the best!

So... when's the big Ultrasound?

Unknown said...

hello There. It's pretty shocking that i am so behind in a phone call with you that i'm actually Learning ALL kinds of things from your blog.

happy Wedding Anniversary to you.
oxoxoxox

Caroline said...

Happy anniversary!

You haven't bought anything, but have you knit for the baby yet? ;)