Monday, July 14, 2008

Time-out

It's been a long month. Though looking at the calendar I cannot believe it's July 14th.

The good doctor put Egg and me on a time-out (i.e. bed rest) to make sure everything goes well until she's due. Please do not ask why, I have debated putting the info out there, but think it only fair to explain my absence from, well, EVERYTHING. I'll say it has been a stressful four weeks, and I'm happy to report that I feel better now. Egg is doing just fine, she's growing accordingly to what she's supposed to, my belly is also getting bigger - and I can SEE her move.

I have put in some knitting time during the past weeks, so there are things to show, but I have to take pictures first. Let's see how long that's going to take me...

To everyone who left a lovely comment on my sweaters, I thank you much!

8 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

I hope whatever it is that you're doing okay and in the end it'll be worth it for the bed rest when you look into your daughter's eyes :)

How much time left? :)

I miss Mack kicking me inside my belly! Gosh, even though I was soo done being pregnant at the end, I'm super happy he's out, but I miss being pregnant! LOL

Marianne said...

I'm just glad to hear the two of you are doing alright... just try and enjoy that bedrest, relax, and knit!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mona,
Take the bed rest as relaxed as you ever can!! It definitely WILL be worth every minute once the baby is here healthy and not premature!
You can knit in bed very well - I write about my own experience, I can tell...
Take care and all the best
Esther

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that, almost 4 years ago to the day - we didn't have cable at the time and by the time the Olympics rolled around I decided I'd like to see them, so after many books and a lot of knitting we decided to get cable. I lived on the pullout for months. On the other hand, once Egg arrives, you'll be begging for a bed rest now and again. ;) Sending good restful wishes to you both (and R, too :)).

Jennifer Lori said...

Well...on a positive note...bed rest means knitting or at least vegging and watching tv/movies time, right? I hope everything goes well, and it will SO be worth it in the end.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are all right, and hope things continue to go well....

Strickmuse said...

Stick to the doctor's orders just to keep you and Egg safe. Time may not pass by as quickly but you will be there before you know it. Wishing you and Egg all the best.

Unknown said...

Wow, you have been a Very busy woman!

and your sweater designs are terrific. i would love both of them.

xoxoxo n.