Sunday, October 09, 2005

Socktoberfest at Lolly's

Let's start with this:

Super long sock
Wow! You would have been a pair of socks as long
as it's possible for socks to be before they're
tights - and all multi-coloured with pretty
patterns and detail all over the place - then
you could stand and admire your sock-self all
day!


What type of sock are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


That left me no other choice!

I joined the Socktoberfest because socks I love and knit all the time. I started a new pair (please disregard the fact that I have at least four single socks lying around somewhere, waiting for their partner) made from the beautiful yarn I got in Vermont.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh ! deliciously Gorgeous yarn ! what a wonderful pair of socks this is going to develop !

Unknown said...

maybe we can have an impromptu knit meeting on Wednesday evening ?