Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I think I have BADD*

*Blogger Attention Deficit Disorder

Every time I turn around a week has gone by. Honestly, no Time Machine necessary, time flies anyhow.

Today I knit a sock, a size 9 sock. That's not all I did, just mostly. It was knit on 3.75 mm needles and no pattern but plain stockinette stitch.

Otherwise there's this:

Something Saturday

This is for K. - who I am sure can appreciate it for what it is.


Penny is for scale.

Furthermore, as Jack O'Neill aptly states: "I got nothing."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not one of the Kinder Egg ones, is it?

(I actually wrote to them to ask if they were going to have those in Canada, but they said no.)

At first I thought it was one like I have, but then took a good look at that penny and realized how tiny it must be!

Mona Schmidt said...

No, this one is not from a Kinder Egg - it is the original smart version (don't ask me about the scale!) they sold at the smart dealership. It is tiny - but, and that's the kicker - it comes with exchangable panels! I could exchange the black with silver (mine were black, so of course the mini-me is black aussi) - I say could, because I broke something so we had to fix it with crazy glue, and it's a long story...

I just HAD to have it.