Tuesday, February 13, 2007

In the Spirit of Project Spectrum

Oh yeah, I have been knitting. Actually, I have been knitting a lot. Mostly things for work. There are even grey, white and blue things.



This I started in honour of Project Spectrum. It's a merino/alpaca mixture, very soft and off white.



I knit a pair of socks for my brother with this Opal Bamboo yarn. I would have taken a picture but I couldn't find them.



A work project. Socks. Sometime to be found published.


Another work project. I do like the yarn. Very light and fluffy. It's a sweater.


More work. A lovely blue vest. (I only knit the ribs for neck and armhole, not the whole thing.)



Something Saturday

I know, it's Tuesday. But with all the knitting and not blogging I have to catch up somehow.

In 1993 I went to London on vacation. There was one of those Cartoonists making money of drawing silly pictures of people. There even were silly people who wanted a cartoon of themselves.


One of them would be me. The drawing hangs in my Mom's office and by the life of me I don't know why she keeps it. It's not particularly flattering, after all.

No comments: