Tuesday, September 18, 2007

That's enough

That's more than enough I thought when I started the Skater Overtop from "Knitting Classic Style" by Véronik with the Black Bunny Fiber Merino Lace. I was right. Barely. Of the former existing two swatches I have one left because I had to rip one out to finish the last row and bind-off of the neckline.

It's the story of the knitter who had an uneasy sense of not having enough yarn but who kept knitting and knitting....well, it paid off. Phew. Dodged that one.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lady, the top looks awesome. its been a long time. how are you?

Anonymous said...

It's lovely, and it's nice to see the top in a different yarn.

Connie said...

Oh! You're living dangerously. Undoing swatches to get more yarn??!! :)

The top is beautiful! And it looks great on you. It's one from the book I have my eye on too! I also love the embroidered argyle socks and a few other things I can't remember now...

Alison said...

I *love* this! That's one of my favourite patterns in the book, actually, and your version is just gorgeous. Love it!