Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Colours, I do love colours

Lolly's "Project Spectrum" is just the thing for me.

I had toyed with the idea of joining the Knitting Olympics, but I didn't want to put that pressure on. I have a lot going on at work, and three weeks is short enough to make any project larger than socks a real challenge. Which it is supposed to be, I know. Maybe next time.

Instead I am going for the colours. I haven't spent much thought on what and how, but I am sure I will find appropriate projects for each month.

March - Red and Pink
April - Orange and Yellow
May - Green
June - Blue
July - Violet / Purple
August - Neutrals / Black & White

How cool is that? Thanks, Lolly, for thinking this up.

1 comment:

Dana S. Whitney said...

I took a class once that required us to WEAR colors, a week at a time, in rainbow/chakra order. It was pretty interesting what transpired (whether by power of suggestion or whatever) as I went from Red to Orange to Yellow to Green, Blue, Violet and White/Purple. Some of those colors had never been in my wardrobe... I had aversions to them. But with watercolor mixing lessons, I found shades of the colors that I liked and tried it. Best wishes to you. Pink has it's place!!