Saturday, February 11, 2006

Pink - it's not even a question

Someone has rewired my brain. Has gotten in there and did something to me. Lately I have been drawn to PINK. Pink everything - except for clothing. I am not talking the warm pinks, I am talking hot pink and baby pink. What's wrong with me? I don't know.


See, even my sock yarn has lots of pink in it:




It's a bit hard to tell, but these are two different colourways.

I guess this is a good time to get in the mood for the first month of "Project Spectrum" - it's all about PINK, oh, and a bit of red, too...

4 comments:

Lolly said...

The pink bug bit me a long time ago! welcome to the club ;) Goodness, you have some great stuff there! Can't wait to see what's in store for the Project, Mona!

wenders said...

Love the colors! What are the yarn colorways?

Dipsy D. said...

Wow, you certainly are in a pink mood! Great stuff you got for yourself, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you're gonna make with it!

Shirley Goodwin said...

Take 2 aspirin and rest a lot. The pinkness will wear off. By then you'll be crazy about purple. Or turquoise. Colour disease isn't curable, we dyers have it too. I look forward to seeing the results of your colour months' efforts.

Shirley In New Zealand