Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Long tag no see

Caroline tagged me. A long time ago. I didn't mean to ignore it, I only found out two weeks ago. I'll just give you 7 random facts about me and not tag anyone else.

1. I like to quote movie lines. It's only fun when people know what movie from, so it's mostly just between Rolf and I.

2. I used to play the saxophone and the clarinet.

3. I love to write with fountain pens.

4. My middle name is Maria. I never liked it.

5. I flunked my first driver's licence test.

6. I read my first book when I was five.

7. I have a green belt in Judo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I swear that this is just freaky. My middle name is Marie.

Carol said...

Apparently, we, your readers find we have much in common with you...I too flunked my first driver's test....AND I have a black belt in Judo!