Friday, April 23, 2010

Embossed Leaves Redux

I have had a couple of inquiries why the pattern of the Embossed Leaves socks is not available online. That would be because I had not made it available - until now!

If you feel so inclined you can buy the pattern via the ravelry link on the sidebar (even when you're not a member) and get knittin'. For 5 USD CAD you receive a brand new version of the pattern with a couple of updates.




I added links to the tutorial of the tubular cast-on on my blog (since I did not use the twisted cast-on described in the other versions of the pattern) as well as a link to the sizing information.

Cutting the yarn after knitting the heel has been questioned numerous times, I eliminated that also.

Yes, I will be back to blogging without peddling my wares, I promise!

1 comment:

Petra said...

Ich habe Embossed Leave ja schon etliche Male gestrickt und verschenkt. Sie kommen jedes Mal wirklich total gut an. Jetzt muss ich es nur mal schaffen, sie für mich zu stricken :) Ich liebe das Muster, vielen Dank dafür.

Liebe Grüße
Petra

I've knit the Embossed Leaves several times so far and always gifted away! they are always the hit. Now I just have to knit them for myself :) I love the pattern, thanks so much for it!

Best
Petra