Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The first Kill of the season

Rather, the first Kill ever!

Before my zealous attempt to get all the laundry done in one day (ha, who was I kidding?)



After (be assured, it won't fit her anymore)


Never ever in my long knitting life have I felted a knit in the washing machine accidentally! On purpose, yes, but never did I miss a sneaky knit amidst all the other laundry and effed it up. There goes a hat...(and it just was perfect with all the coats Egg owns *sigh*).

Oh, and I don't know how I ever thought there's nothing to blog about - I manage to procure enough material, interesting or not.

2 comments:

Saren Johnson said...

Felt it more and it will fit one of Egg's dolls.

kate-the-enabler said...

Oh heartbreak! I'm sorry to see it. (longtime lurker here finally delurking - we met at Ariadne a couple of weeks ago...it was lovely to meet both you and egg.)