Sunday, August 14, 2005

BANZAI!


Of course I had to check it out! Say "Japanese Dollarstore" and I have to go. Dollarstores are fun, Dollarstores where everything has japanese writing and some unexplainabilities even more so. That's why I dragged VĂ©ronik and Oona there again, they didn't seem to mind!

I got two boxes, thingies to close plastic bags and a wooden cooking spoon. I took care to check that everything was actually made in Japan - 'cause don't you know it, a lot of that stuff is made in China - and all of my purchases were.


The boxes are see-through, long and flat and just the right thing to hold my dpn's. Who needs Tupperware when there's a japanese store like this around, I ask you. Plastic containers in all sizes and for everything you can think of and not. If you need some, go there.

I am also in love with the dishes they sell there. I might have to break some of mine to get to buy new dishes, something I am not capable of, really, which is too bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is it? I know someone who is looking for little toys...of the hello kitty variety...

Looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Chinese blog star permanently censored
Chinese blog star "Sister Lotus" has had her blog blocked by Chinese authorities for apparently becoming too famous.
Hey, you have a cracking blog here! I will definitely return for another look ! I have a latest cholesterol medications site. It certainly addresses a lot that matches latest cholesterol medications subjects. If you have got the opportunity, kindly come and check it out.

Sam said...

Where is it?
Can't wait to get the fun going there too !