Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nada Net, nix geht

My internet connection at home is shot. Nothing works as it is supposed to. Which grates on my nerves because I likes the nets, I wants the nets.

Not to mention the third clue for the "November Mystery Sock Tour" that I have to post tomorrow. No fears, I am going to do it, but it will be a bit later than the others before.

In the meantime have a picture of what I knit on the weekend:


Fingerless Latvian Mitts from "Knitting Classic Style".

I used yarn from my stash, Harris Tweed and Jamieson's shetland 4 ply. I wish the contrast between the burgundy and the red was a bit more pronounced, otherwise I am very pleased.

8 p.m.: I am very pleased to announce that our internet connection seems to work flawless once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh sure, now i really want to knit those too. ;) more to add to my list... love the colours you chose.