Thursday, June 09, 2005

Humpty Dumpty fell off the....wagon!

What do I want to say with that? I don't know, really. It's not as if I quit knitting and hence could call me Humpty Dumpty. I had thought of this title for another long abandoned post and I liked it so I kept it. Recycling is economical, no?

I do know, however, that the humid heat is doing me no good. Can't wait till it is supposed to cool down again starting next Wednesday. And knitting in this weather is no fun. Yarn in sweaty hands...ick, do I have to say more?

Also had a very "I-don't-ever-want-to-do-this-again" medical exam today. This statement proves that I am a wimp, 'cause the logical part of my brain tells me that other things, giving birth for example, are way worse.

To top it off: no knitting news. I wonder when everyone will get bored and stop reading my so called "knitting" blog altogether...

1 comment:

Dana S. Whitney said...

Oh, yeah, I could feel the vibes... and I feel way better than I even hoped just now. Some unlikely sore places... my mouth from the anesthetic tube... my calves from some sort of blood pressure cuff... Thelma is not really feeling any pain.... and I might not NEED fuzzy odd chemo caps anyway. Wheeeee! (Will know that for sure in a week or so.)