Saturday, June 04, 2005

Studio - again

Just to show that I have made some progress in my "studio":





It's not finished and it is still a mess. I keep changing my mind about the stuff in the shelves and keep rearranging. I don't have a desk yet.

I bet now you go: AGAIN? Doesn't she have anything else to show us? Nope, I don't. I have been knitting on something and I have promised myself I wouldn't start the "I-knit-but-I-can't-show-you-thing" and here I go anyways. You'll get to see it some day, just not now.

Have you checked out knitcast yet? I bet I am running behind the crowd as always, but I think it's brilliant and I would love to hear a new interview every day.

1 comment:

Dana S. Whitney said...

thanks for linking to Knitcast... I hadn't seen it (either)... nor do I have (or want) a Pod. but I can do streaming sound casts....
A big honkin' IKEA is opening this summer only miles from us. Wheeee!