Sunday, September 12, 2004

I did it....

After spending a lot of time online surfing other peoples blogs the desire of having my very own outgrew the thoughts of "you won't keep up with posting", "it's a lot of work" etc....so here I am!

My husband does not favour my new toy, I admit that he has a point when he says: instead of spending time on THIS I should look for a job and do more (better?) housework. On the other hand he is pretty much fed up with my fiber obsession and my constant talking about buying yarn (he thinks my stash is much too large) and I figure this will pretty much spare him from being pestered by my "what do you think of this yarn?", "should I use this color or that?" which are just two examples of very important knitting related questions he really does not care about...


No comments: