Sunday, February 06, 2005

Really!

Someone should have warned me that having a blog doesn't mean writing posts only but getting into this HTML-crap and maintaining bothers like side-bars, too. I am also a bit tired of the fact that every second blog on blogger seems to use my template and I can't do anything about it because of the mentioned HTML-crap that eludes me - yet.

As stated, my side-bar needs updating. A lot. Thing is: it will get longer and longer and I don't want that. I want to be able to make new pages you can get to when clicking on "ready to wear" or whatever and therefor have a reasonably long/short side-bar. Come to think of that: I want my own site! Yes, let's think big. No stopping at crappy side-bars, no, heap the HTML-crap of a whole site on my oh so HTML-uneducated head so I can rant even more when I don't get what's going on.

I already have picked the font that I would like to use. Knowing me that's as far as I will get - for the next year or so. Unless by some miracle I will wake up tomorrow and be a HTML-crap-wizard.

Yeah, right.

No comments: