Saturday, March 26, 2005

House elf?

I feel a bit like living at Hogwarts right now - there must have been a house elf around fixing the water problem. It has stopped trickling. Since our super has not informed me of the when/how/what I only can guess what happened.

I know there's knitting in Harry Potter - and I wish with all my heart someone would tell me how to make the needles knit by themselves. Or maybe have a house elf doing it for me. Then I might be able to report more progress.

For those of you who might have been a bit alienated by yesterday's post, don't think I would really kick someone in the balls just because I don't like them. I just enjoy painting colourful pictures and am annoyed by no end by this ad. But then, it's my blog and do I really have to explain my antics? No, don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question.

1 comment:

wenders said...

When your house-elf is done with the water, can you send him my way? :) I have 3 months (or so) until I move but I don't know if another year would make it so I could clean out all the junk I've managed to accumulate!