Thursday, December 16, 2004

Cookie exchange, Christmas Party and TV - part 1

Just got home from an excellent Christmas party. Never had anything like it before, 'cause it involved: knitting, a TV-Camera, a cookie exchange and of course lots of food!

I bet you want to know how all of the above goes together? Well, I am really tired and I guess you'll have to wait till tomorrow...

One thing though: I want to knit something with "Silky Wool" from Elsebeth Lavold - I saw and touched a sweater Margaret knitted tonight and it's just b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l, soft and the fabric is just right, not too thick and not too thin...comes to mind: "I wants it, my precious!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed seeing the sweater but Silky Wool is on my list of wants as far as yarns go. :) What a lovely evening it was last night, even if I did miss out on the camera part. LOL! ;)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mona, that was me writting that previous comment. LOL! ;)

~Jo~
http://www.joknits.com