Thursday, December 30, 2004

Just stole this...

...from Deawn




You Are From Venus



You love all forms of beauty. You love dressing up and anything luxurious.
A social butterfly, you're incredibly popular and a great host.
You're known for your fairness and affection. And as a friend to all.
Careful though! Your desire to please may make you too willing to conform.
Be yourself. Focus on what matters to you. You'll be all the more popular for it.



I think those quizzes are fun - though wouldn't rely on the outcome...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this one...it was the only one I've ever tried out (and I'm Mercury. Quelle surprise. I'm also a Gemini, so there you go...). However, my husband pointed out to me, after he did the quiz too, that this quiz sucks because whomever created it thinks the Sun is a planet. Denis was the Sun. All hail Denis. Cluephone is ringing, quizmaker...the Sun is a Star...

Anyway, it was still fun to be a planet, however brief the joy...and hilarious to discover that according to this quiz, I'm supposed to revolve my little world around my husband...think I'll knit him a crown ;-)))

Lee Ann

Michelle said...

That was cool. I'm a Venus, too.