Saturday, October 23, 2004

Glorious weather!

This


is the view from my living room. And today is yet another day where I can't get enough of good old Mont Royal. It's sunny, slightly windy and the sky is really blue. Yes, it is - even though my camera played a trick on me and it seems white.

Here's the proof:


The two spots are birds - a bit hard to tell, but they were there.

This is one of the days to savour, to remember, to think of when winter sets in and everything is snow covered and come February you desperately wait for spring. I "missed" spring this year. One day I looked out of the window and there were leaves on all the trees. They must have grown overnight. I can't explain it otherwise. 'Cause I never miss when the trees lose their leaves in fall.

Tomorrow I plan on giving you a little 80s fashion show. Interested? Then check in again!

No comments: