Sunday, October 03, 2004

The "I-won't-wear-it"-vest

That's what I get when I talk about the vest I am knitting for my husband: "I will try it on but I won't wear it." I haven't given up hope yet and keep working on it. It's just that I think that it would really look nice on him, how can I give up knitting it? I also could call it the "I-won't-give-up"-vest but the deed is done and we'll see how it turns out!

I yet have to talk about my Mom's and my trip to Essex Junction, Vermont, where we visited the annual "Wool and Sheep Festival". Lots of nice yarn and lots of smelly sheep, lamas and angora rabbits, too. I bought two large skeins of a alpaca/wool mix, don't know what to do with it yet. And I bought some roving. I would like to learn how to spin with a drop spindle - I just have to buy one first. So many projects and so little time...

No comments: